So. I only read 3 1/2 books and completed 4 of 7 challenges. Woe is me. I started a day late and just could not catch up. I got distracted by work and hiking and I just couldn’t do it. Womp. But I still did pretty well, if I do say so myself.
1. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. FLCL I
3. FLCL II
4. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
I only read about 20% of Love Letters to the Dead…
Under-hyped Books Readathon TBR
I heard about this readathon going on at Goodreads. Basically the only rule is: the books have to have under 5,000 reviews on Goodreads. I’m excited for this one. I love reading less popular books because it gives me a chance to spread the word about them. So here goes a few I’m looking forward to reading.
1. Confessions of a Hater by Caprice Crane (302 Ratings)
2. Defriended by Ruth Baron (359 Ratings)
3. Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang (450 Ratings)
4. The Jewel by Amy Ewing (409 Ratings)
5. The Merciless by Danielle Vega (694 Ratings)
6. The Murmurings by Carly Anne West (784 Ratings)
Three of these are YA Horror and I’m SO stoked. Two are ARCs that I got from work and the last is an ARC I got a while ago that I never read…Ooops!